CHELSEA TOWING SERVICES
When a serious accident occurs, and you are stuck alone on the highway, it can be nerve-racking and stressful. These situations can come out of nowhere, being unpredictable and unexpected, which can be rather frightening and isolating. When you find yourself in one of these situations, we want to be the ones there for you, to tow you to safety.
In cases of emergency such as rear-end collisions, running out of gas, mechanical failure, flat tires, or any other unforeseen happening that would have you stranded on the roads, we will come to your rescue anytime, and any day. These unfortunate events take place everyday, and while we hope you never have to experience them, if you find yourself broken down in Chelsea Massachusetts or the Boston area, please call us right away at:
Our local Chelsea towing teams will pick up the phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week , and we will make sure that you are able to safely reach your destination, your home, or the repair shop of your wishes without hassle. If you have a preferred mechanic, body shop, or dealer we can tow you that location. Our crews are also knowledgeable in local shops and can recommend you to the best one for whatever the situation you find yourself in or whatever your unique needs are.
Chelsea Towing will make sure to provide dependable, professional, and affordably-priced towing services. Our expertise in the towing industry runs deep, so when you call with your details we can act expertly and immediately to tow you to safety. We also towing calls that are planned. If you have a trailer, boat, equipment, or other commercial needs for towing, we can help you as well. Please get in touch with our experts today so that we can assess your needs, and can offer you a free quote of one of our many services. Other services we offer are winch-outs or extractions, long-distance towing, or flatbed or equipment tows. We can also provide monthly towing plans or seasonal plans for trespassing or snow removal.
Whenever you need a truck or auto tow, even if it is out of town or out of our service area, we want to provide you with some questions you may wish to ask the dispatcher.
- Does your company own the right equipment to tow my vehicle and you two me damage-free?
- For my roadside assistance needs, what type do you provide and where will my vehicle be towed to be services?
- Where will the truck be dispatched from, how long will it take for them to arrive at my location, and who can I call if they do not arrive my that time?
Additionally, you may wish to have the following items in your care for any roadside emergency:
- A first aid kit: including bandages, gauze, tape, and
- Jumper cables: for if you ever have a dead batter and need a jump
- Spare tire: if you get a flat
- Tool kit: even if you are not completely proficient, you may be able to find a good citizen who can help
- Extra layers: especially in the winter it can be good to keep an extra jacket, blanket or sleeping bag in your car
- Water and snacks: non-perishables can also be important to have on had if you are eve in a bind
If you are ever in a pickle please call us for towing services and a quote at: 617-765-9581